This Course Is for You If:
- You need help getting your first job in entertainment
- In Hollywood, they say it’s all about who you know, but what do you do when you don’t know anybody yet
- You want to follow up with people you’ve met with but are afraid of being annoying
In this video series, I share with you proven strategies that I’ve cultivated through my years working as a senior level television development executive (at CBS and as head of Steven Spielberg’s first Amblin Television) and as an entertainment career coach. These tips will not only help you break in, but BUST DOWN the doors of Hollywood.
You Will Learn:
- How to craft your unique personal story in order to stand out from every other Hollywood hopeful
- How to build & expand your community of Hollywood contacts
- What every decision maker is looking for when hiring at the entry level
- Exactly what you need to beat out 95% of the other hopefuls because you’re doing the one thing they’re not
- How to talk about yourself… without sounding like a jerk.
You Will Get:
All 4 modules consisting of 20 video lessons.
- Module 1: Learn to Navigate the Entertainment Industry
- Module 2: Using Your Personal Story to Unlock Hollywood Doors
- Module 3: Take Advantage of Inside Information
- Module 4: Make the Right Hollywood Connections
In addition to discovering the techniques, secrets and strategies used by virtually every successful Hollywood professional, you’ll also receive:
- PDF Download(s) for each session
- Access to the exclusive members-only CK Bootcamp Mastermind Facebook group
What People Are Saying About Working With Carole
Carole Kirschner, creator of the CBS Diversity Writers Program and Director of the WGA Showrunner Training Program , is a fierce supporter of aspiring writers, producers, directors and executives. She has a passion for helping talented, ambitious creative professionals break in, move up and navigate the entertainment industry.
Having worked as a senior level television development executive (including posts at CBS and as Vice President of Steven Spielberg’s first Ambin Television Department), Carole has heard over 3,000 pitches, bought hundreds of projects and was involved in developing dozens of television series.
Now a director of two prestigious television career development programs (CBS Diversity Writers Program and WGA Showrunner Training Program)
, as well as an international speaker, author and entertainment career coach, she uses her experience and expertise to help creative professionals grow and succeed in Hollywood.
Her book, “Hollywood Game Plan: How to Land a Job in Film, TV or Digital Entertainment”, published by Michael Weise Publishing, is used as a textbook in colleges and universities throughout the U.S.
In her role as an executive, program director and career coach, she has mentored and helped hundreds of talented writers, producers, directors and executives break in and take their careers to the next level.